SR Consultant at First Call HResource
Views:1292 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pharmacovigilance/Drug safety/PVV Operation Role - B.Pharma/D.Pharma (10-22 yrs)
Job Opening for PV operations role based out in Delhi Location.
Shifts are NIght
Good Team Management is mandate.
Current BPO or Previous BPO is necessary.
Below is detailed JD
- Independently manage PV account including multiple LOBs, ~100+ FTE'
- Manage service levels for LOB and take steps for continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance to SOW, MSA
- Prepare review decks and front end weekly/monthly/quarterly reviews
- Meet revenue and margin targets
- Lead project management for new business ramp and other new initiatives, as needed.
- Conduct weekly internal reviews with DRs and drive outlier management within the process
- Team member appraisal for DRs and ensure adherence for the team
- Capacity planning in coordination with WFM
- Manage other delivery related activities
- Ensure high CSAT for the LOB
- Drive business value for customer & continuous process improvement initiatives
- Participate in interviewing process for external interviews, IPPs and IJPs
- Act as a compliance/risk champion for the process and lead CMMI initiatives
- Work with multiple functions, i.e. Finance, Corporate Logistics, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, etc to meet
Customer needs with a focus on business process improvement and customer relations
- As part of a customer team, help to marry business capabilities, processes and objectives to the customers- requirements on a global scale.
- Work with multiple functions, i.e. Finance, Corporate Logistics, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, etc to meet customer needs with a focus on business process improvement and customer relations
- Staff Motivation, Performance appraisal of team members and counseling for performance and capability building in conformance with goals
- Responsible for managing attendance, performance improvement plan and incentives for the team
- Track and analyze the top defects of the team to identify the training needs for the team
- Ensure attrition targets are met, people management, growth, retention, regular skip meetings
- Drive adherence to company policies and floor policy
- Ensure audit readiness for the account at all times
Critical Skills Required:
- Registered Pharmacist, M. Pharma/B. Pharma Preferred, Life Sciences academics is a must
- 10+ Years of industry exposure specially in the field of Healthcare & Life Sciences, such as PV, Clinical Trials, Medical Underwriting, virtual Pharma, Pharma regulatory affairs etc.
- Exposure to Pharmacovigilance is preferred
- Knowledge of computer i.e. MS - Office and on-line tools
Interested Candidates can share your updated cv
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.