Senior Consultant at Golden Opportunities
Views:174 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety Role - Aggregate Reporting - Hospital - MD/MS (5-10 yrs)
Elite & Confidential Jobs - Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety - Aggregate Reporting (PSUR/PBRER/PADER)
Medical professional prepares & submits Aggregate reports (PSUR/PBRER/PADER/PAER), Risk Management Plan(RMP), handling medical queries and signal management.
- Draft and review of PBRERs with focus on medical aspects of the products and safety sections. Also, collecting and analysing various safety trends for the product.
- Draft and review of Risk Management Plans as per Regulatory requirement. Focus on the identification of risk and the categorization.
- Assist in identification, analysing and concluding safety data for any cumulative trends.
- Searching and analysing published scientific literature for resolution of queries
- Good knowledge of regulations in pharmacovigilance to assess the risk-benefit of a product and identify any gaps in the aggregate documents
- Should be qualified MBBS or MD/MS
- Should be MCI (Medical Council of India) Certified
- Should have 4+years of experience in Aggregate Reporting(PSUR/PBRER/PADER/PAER/DSUR), Risk Management and Signal Detection.
Work Location: Mumbai
Salary: Can be discussed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.