Talent Acquisition Partner at Pharmallama
Views:201 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pharmallama - Retail Pharmacist/Senior Retail Pharmacist (2-5 yrs)
Pharmallamais a full-service pharmacy that sorts your medication by dose and delivers directly to your door. We simplify the process of managing medications through a combination of convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized service.
We are creating a system that enables people to take the right medications every day. This means they can spend less time dealing with error-prone pillboxes or manual solutions and more time doing the things that they enjoy. You will work on a team where you can make an impact every day, at every level. You will have the opportunity to work on tough challenges, and bring new thinking, influence, and to be heard.
As a Retail Pharmacist, you will be responsible for dispensing and controlling prescriptions. You need to advise customers on general healthcare as well as processing prescriptions and dispensing medication. You will play a significant role in helping people get the best results from their medications as they are familiar with the medicine ingredients and cautions.
Pharmacy, Chronic Illness, and Online Pharmacy
Company website: http://www.pharmallama.com/
Arjun Raghunandan: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arjun-raghunandan/
Achintya Dayal: https://www.linkedin.com/in/achintyadayal/
Siddhant Bhambhani: https://www.linkedin.com/in/siddhant-bhambhani-951abb21/
Designation: Retail Pharmacist / Sr. Retail Pharmacist
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist customers with their Medicine dosage, Substitutes, Reading prescription, and other queries regarding medicines.
Resolve customer queries - To resolve incoming customer queries for Medicine order.
Medicine order creation - To take orders from customers for the medicines, help them in creating order in their App.
- To maintain good relations with customers/doctors.
- Handle all the inbound calls primarily focusing on drug information, patient counseling/education, and free home delivery orders. In addition, handle patient queries and issues with respect to drug therapy and drug information.
- Handle cash in billing counters and when required
- Provide clinical support for customers, taking the time needed to understand each unique customers situation
- Check prescriptions that have been entered with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Preparing and dispensing medications as well as monitoring the inventory (to keep track of the store's stock of medications and other healthcare supplies).
- Storing the drugs under proper conditions of refrigeration and security.
- Check quantity, MRP, batch number, and date of expiry of the received items from stores before entering into the computer.
- Handle cash in billing counter as and when required
Qualification : D.Pharma/B.Pharma
- 2+ years work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work harmoniously with a diverse range of people.
- Proficient with using tools required for this position.
Job Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.