Talent Acquisition Partner at Pharmallama
Views:83 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pharmallama - Staff Executive - Pharmacist - B.Pharma/D.Pharma (2-5 yrs)
Pharmallamais a full-service pharmacy that sorts your medication by the dose and delivers directly to your door. We simplify the process of managing medications through a combination of convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized service.
- We are creating a system that enables people to take the right medications every day. This means they can spend less time dealing with error prone pill boxes or manual solutions and more time doing the things that they enjoy. You will work on a team where you can make an impact every day, at every level. You will have the opportunity to work on tough challenges, and bring new thinking, influence, and to be heard.
Job Description :
- As a Staff Pharmacist you will play a critical role in processing orders for shipping. You will utilize requisitions and order sheets to pick a wide variety of items, place and arrange items in containers and bins following specific instructions and arrange containers on pallets. You will check containers for damage and confirm correct items and quantities are selected. You will perform duties in accordance with standard operating instructions, and ensure inbound and outbound shipments are correct and defect-free.
- You will operate a forklift, maintain equipment and perform basic maintenance, conduct physical inventories and report quality variances. To ensure success in this position you will need to perform to a high level of accuracy. Top candidates will be upstanding, organized and able to perform under pressure.
Pharmacy, Chronic Illness, and Online Pharmacy
Company website: http://www.pharmallama.com/
Arjun Raghunandan: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arjun-raghunandan/
Achintya Dayal: https://www.linkedin.com/in/achintyadayal/
Siddhant Bhambhani: https://www.linkedin.com/in/siddhant-bhambhani-951abb21/
Designation: Staff Pharmacist Executive
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean, neat and well-organized.
- Packing incoming stock away, taking inventory and reporting shortages.
- Keeping records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Picking orders as requested by management.
- Sealing and tagging containers, confirming accuracy of orders and signing pick tickets to confirm.
- Ensuring correct shipping information is attached and moving completed orders to shipping area.
- Placing containers on pallets, and securing with stretch wrap, shrink wrap and strapping.
- Loading and unloading trucks by using totes, jacks and forklifts.
- Assisting in maintaining security of warehouse.
- B Pharma/D Pharma background.
- 2+ years' work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse range of people.
- Proficient with using tools required for this position.
- Physically agile and dexterous.
- Proficient organizational skills.