Pharmacist/Pharmacy Assistant at Pharmatree Corporation
Views:508 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Pharmatree Corporation - Pharmacist/Pharmacy Assistant (1-5 yrs)
- Greet the customers, keep eye-contact and provide good customer service.
- Provide best customer service by attending the prescription and check availability of medicines
- Fetch the medicines as per prescription billing order from the rack
- Bill the items as per the prescription and confirm the amount with the patient
- Seek opinion of pharmacists for substitute of medicines
- Counsel the patients /customers on health, reaction of medicines
- Maintain good relations with customers/doctors/nursing department
- Handle patient queries and issues with respect to drug therapy and drug information
- Provide operational support, including answering phones, receiving prescription orders and restocking inventory, cleaning of racks, dusting of drugs etc., as directed by Pharmacy In-charge
- Answer patients' questions about their medications under the supervision of the pharmacist
- Count and retrieve tablets and items from racks and pack them
- Build good customer relationship for effective service towards total patient care
- Storing the drugs under proper conditions of refrigeration and security
- Check quantity, MRP, batch number and date of expiry of the received items from stores
- Ensure that 100% physical stock is tallied according to category (Tablets, Syrups, Injections, Fluids, Ointments, Liquids, Capsules, Powders, Drops, Surgical, and Miscellaneous) twice a week.
- Keeping update on drug approvals, New drugs, Banned Drugs
- Managing Inventory, Arrangement of medicines, first come first out, Look alike, and sound alike (LASA) storage of medicines according to storage guidelines.
- Maintain record for no stock/bounce items and follow-up the same
- Maintain cash counter and tender exact change during monetary transactions
- Ensure shift hand-over and take-over is given before leaving the work area
- Ensure cash maintenance tallying with daily sales as per billing without excess or shortage
- Focus on sales and strive to attain the target of the pharmacy
- Perform any other job assigned by the in-charge as per exigencies of work
- Do stock check, removing of non-moving and short-expiry medicines periodically as directed by Pharmacy Incharge.
- Inform about appropriate substitute of unavailable drug to the in-charge for alternate solution.
- Ensure shift hand-over and take-over is smooth both at start and end of duty timings.
- Accomplish other tasks as assigned by the manager from time to time
Pharmacist: D. Pharm / B.Pharm with minimum of 1-5 years- experience in dispensing of medicines
Pharmacy Assistant: PUC/Any Degree
- Updated knowledge of medicines availability
- Works Well with a Team
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
- Good inter-personal & communication skills
- Good Listener
- Knowledge of Drug Regulations
Job Locations: Pharmatree Medical, KIMS Hospital, V V Puram, Bangalore
# 7/999, 12th Main Road,
Weavers Colony, Pipeline Road,
Brundhavana Nagar, Srinagar
Near Banshankari Devi Temple on Pipeline Main Road
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.