Pharmacist/Pharmacy Assistant at Pharmatree Corporation
Views:287 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Pharmatree Corporation - Pharmacist/Pharmacy Assistant (1-5 yrs)
- Greet the customers, keep eye-contact and provide good customer service.
- Provide best customer service by attending the prescription and check availability of medicines
- Fetch the medicines as per prescription billing order from the rack
- Bill the items as per the prescription and confirm the amount with the patient
- Seek opinion of pharmacists for substitute of medicines
- Counsel the patients /customers on health, reaction of medicines
- Maintain good relations with customers/doctors/nursing department
- Handle patient queries and issues with respect to drug therapy and drug information
- Provide operational support, including answering phones, receiving prescription orders and restocking inventory, cleaning of racks, dusting of drugs etc., as directed by Pharmacy In-charge
- Answer patients' questions about their medications under the supervision of the pharmacist
- Count and retrieve tablets and items from racks and pack them
- Build good customer relationship for effective service towards total patient care
- Storing the drugs under proper conditions of refrigeration and security
- Check quantity, MRP, batch number and date of expiry of the received items from stores
- Ensure that 100% physical stock is tallied according to category (Tablets, Syrups, Injections, Fluids, Ointments, Liquids, Capsules, Powders, Drops, Surgical, and Miscellaneous) twice a week.
- Keeping update on drug approvals, New drugs, Banned Drugs
- Managing Inventory, Arrangement of medicines, first come first out, Look alike, and sound alike (LASA) storage of medicines according to storage guidelines.
- Maintain record for no stock/bounce items and follow-up the same
- Maintain cash counter and tender exact change during monetary transactions
- Ensure shift hand-over and take-over is given before leaving the work area
- Ensure cash maintenance tallying with daily sales as per billing without excess or shortage
- Focus on sales and strive to attain the target of the pharmacy
- Perform any other job assigned by the in-charge as per exigencies of work
- Do stock check, removing of non-moving and short-expiry medicines periodically as directed by Pharmacy Incharge.
- Inform about appropriate substitute of unavailable drug to the in-charge for alternate solution.
- Ensure shift hand-over and take-over is smooth both at start and end of duty timings.
- Accomplish other tasks as assigned by the manager from time to time
Pharmacist: D. Pharm / B.Pharm with minimum of 1-5 years- experience in dispensing of medicines
Pharmacy Assistant: PUC/Any Degree
- Updated knowledge of medicines availability
- Works Well with a Team
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
- Good inter-personal & communication skills
- Good Listener
- Knowledge of Drug Regulations
Job Locations: Pharmatree Medical, KIMS Hospital, V V Puram, Bangalore
# 7/999, 12th Main Road,
Weavers Colony, Pipeline Road,
Brundhavana Nagar, Srinagar
Near Banshankari Devi Temple on Pipeline Main Road