Talent Acquisition at PharmEasy
Views:403 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
PharmEasy - Assistant Manager - Medical Affair (1-4 yrs)
Reporting to Manager-Medical Affairs, this position represents the affiliate& medical/scientific voice of expertise for assigned product(s) and relevant therapeutic areas. The position provides medical expertise to business stakeholders for relevant therapeutic areas. It provides medical input into marketing strategy and key commercial initiatives, as required, and medical support for various departments under the direction of Manager of the affiliate medical affairs
- Develop expert medical advice for assigned products and related therapeutic areas, including responding to requests for scientific/technical information; contribute to the development and medical and scientific accuracy of core dossiers generated by the medical department (i.e. medical information packs, dosages etc)
- Screen relevant literature and other information from relevant literature and develop summaries of key messages for use within the Company (e.g. key areas of scientific/company interest, new trends in diagnosis,monitoring and treatments in the therapeutic area, etc.)
- Deliver training to sales forces and other departments; develop and update relevant training materials
- Review and preparation of medical content. Ensure the medical/scientific content is correct and fully compliant with internal policies and guidelines
- Provide medical/scientific input into marketing strategy and key commercial initiatives, as required. Monitor the environment for competitive intelligence (e.g. product strategies, studies, commercial messages,positioning, etc.) and communicate, where appropriate, within the Company.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable national laws and regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, policies and procedures and accepted standards of best practice.
- Ability to work in collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Good clinical knowledge
- Good Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Ownership & Accountability
- Customer Focus
- Analytical Skills
- Result Focused
- Team Development
- Interpersonal Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.