Talent Acquisition at PharmEasy
Views:544 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
PharmEasy - Medical Advisor - Pharmacologist - MD (4-15 yrs)
- Design, plan and implement patient outreach programs for different segments of consumer groups
- Define and create patient treatment programs which includes bundling of different drugs and diagnostic tests as required
- Design, plan and implement initiatives to improve understanding of compound's activity
- Lead the corporate engagement team for collaborating with Pharmaceutical companies, to co-create these programs by providing research backed insights and understanding their requirements
- Formulary management - create and review formularies of several drug classes based upon considerable research, data and evidence-based analyses
- Identify the different attributes of a medicine and their substitutes
- Provide new scientific information on the marketed products for use in promotional inputs. Thereby, acting as an educational resource to internal stakeholders
- Use scientific expertise to develop high-quality, publication-ready scientific documents (manuscripts, posters, abstracts, short communications, presentations, etc.)
- Provide support and work in collaboration with different departments like New Product Evaluation (NPE), Marketing, and Business Development with medical evaluation and recommendations on commercial opportunities with new products.
- Respond to unsolicited inquiries raised by Client service teams, business teams and official bodies
- Provide support to Pharmacovigilance activities by documentation and reporting of Adverse Events in a timely manner
- Review investigation of product dosing records to ensure adherence to protocol and identify possible inaccurate / missed dosages
- Enlist Adverse Events (AEs) to ensure all supporting information is expected and/or implausible data is verified.
- May act as a Clinical Data Scientist for performing data analytics by reviewing the visualizations and identify potential issues of concern
- Liaising with regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with local, national and international regulations
- Provide quality-related coaching or mentoring to team members for capability building
- Review work done by team members and provide appropriate and timely feedback
- A logical and inquisitive mind
- Excellent formulary management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good team working abilities
- Best in class knowledge of Pharmacology
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical skills
Specifically only looking for an MD Pharmacologist.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.