Talent Acquisition at PharmEasy
Views:212 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PharmEasy - Medical Writer (1-5 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Communicate complex medical information in clear and compliant writing.
- Use scientific knowledge and writing skills to effectively and clearly communicate complex medical information.
- Ensure accuracy/correctness of data and claims by thorough fact checking references; and resolving fact-checking conflicts.
- Perform occasional QC of published content on portal and update the content of medicine PDP regularly.
- Be updated on advances in the world of pharmacology and pharmaceutical regulatory affairs.
- Content expansion aims at optimizing SEO and increase business
- Sound medical and scientific knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Good hold over English and grammar
- Having medical writing experience
- Ability to understand medical terminologies
- Ability to convert medical jargon into patient-friendly language
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.