HR Recruiter at PharmEasy
Views:400 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
PharmEasy - Medical Writer (2-5 yrs)
This position primarily requires the pharmaceutical science expertise and should be able to write, edit and manage high quality medical and scientific documents.
Minimum exp.: 2-3 year in the field of medical writing, preferably should have worked with any healthcare, Pharma or life science company.
- Must be able to coordinate with various technical professionals to gather, organize and compile information on new products or processes
- Good familiarity with health authority websites
- Familiarity with changes in drug regulations and their impact on the content of medicines in India
- Familiarity with regulatory documents like SmPC, PIL, USPI, Canadian Monographs etc
- Develop expert medical advice for assigned products and related therapeutic areas, including responding to requests for scientific/technical information
- Should be able to address queries related to safety information
- Should be able to convert scientific terms in patient friendly language
- Ensure robust quality checks of the documents using strong knowledge of Pharmaceutical science and drug regulations
- Screen relevant literature and other information from relevant websites, journals and books to develop content for various products
- Preparation and review medical content. Ensure the medical/scientific content is correct and fully compliant with internal policies and guidelines
- Quality check of content with 100% accuracy to ensure the content is correct and fully compliant with internal and external policies, SOPs and guidelines
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure compliance with all applicable national laws and regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, policies and procedures and accepted standards of best practice
- Should be able to communicate with internal stakeholders with minimal intervention
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English, thorough with grammar
- Should be able to work in high pressure environment at times.
- Should be able to handle high volume documents
- Good knowledge of pharmacology, pharma chemistry, Pharmaceutics and D& C act and rules
- Good Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Result Focused
- Team Development
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work in collaboration with multiple stakeholders
Good knowledge and working experience on Excel, Word, Power point
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.