Assistant Manager- HR at Public Health Foundation of India
Views:152 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PHFI - Technical Expert - Care Support & Treatment - MPH/MD (0-5 yrs)
Project Brief :
Public Health Foundation of India's (PHFI) through the - NACO-PHFI-TSU- project is setting up Technical Support Units - (TSUs) in five states of India namely Gujarat, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand. The TSUs will provide technical assistance to the State AIDS Control Societies. The project has been awarded to PHFI by the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO). The project period is three years.
- Co-ordination between CST division of NACO, SACS and TSU.
- Technical support to CST division at SACS on identification of gaps and strategy for improvement with regard to the following areas :
a) Programmatic indicators
b) Supply Chain Management of ARV drugs
c) Quality of HIV treatment
d) Care and Support
e) Implementation aspects of programme
f) Capacity building of CST Staff at State / Facility level
- Coordinate with JD-CST to ensure proper supervision, monitoring and mentoring in the State.
- Analyze Reports submitted by States/ Facilities and provide feedback to improve.
- Follow up on actions taken on feedback.
- Facilitate the planning and execution of experience sharing across States/ Facilities.
- Development of a Road Map for transferring technical Knowledge to SACS for CST activities.
- Undertake field visits, especially to poorly performing Districts / Facilities.
- Participate and mentor SACS / DAPCU / Facilities during review meetings.
- Assist SACS in monitoring the quality of Training/Capacity Building being imparted in institutions of excellence identified by SACS / NACO for training of facility level staff.
- Attend periodic review meeting at SACS / NACO.
- Any other work as assigned by the supervisor/PD - SACS.
- MBBS degree is must
- Master's degree in Public Health, preferably with post-graduation MD / MPH will be preferred.
- Basic knowledge of computers and Strong analytical skills.