Managing Director at Vraddhi Business Solutions
Views:147 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Phlebotomist (0-10 yrs)
We have an opening for the position Phlebotomist in Bangalore location for our client into Diagnostics.
Designation: Phlebotomist (Home Collection/In house)
Job Location: Bangalore
Position- Home Collection Phlebotomists & In house Phlebotomist
1. Working area must be clean
2. All materials must be checked and layed out on the table
3. Dustbin should be clean and ready for infectious and noninfectious materials
The phlebotomist in the morning shift should ensure the following.
4. Home collection of sample must be done as per the client requirements.
5. Once patient arrives, TRF, filled by front desk staff should be cross checked for patient name, signature, details of specimen type, temperature required, and essential clinical information. Collection time should be mentioned on the TRF and height and weight of the patient should be noted.
6. Consent form for some tests must be filled by client/patient ie. Triple test, Double test, Histopathology & HIV testing.
7. Ensure that the patient is in a comfortable position before sample collection.
8. Separate, aliquate, label & dispatch sample in different departments
9. Patient data & details of tests must be maintained in a register.
Phlebotomist on evening duty
10. Phlebotomist on evening duty must ensure that all materials are available in the Phlebotomy room as well as Phlebotomy bag for the next day
11. He/She must check with the logistics and E-mailing departments for the delivery of reports to patients
12. Phlebotomist on duty for home collections must ring up the C.C.G. at 8.30 pm to enquire about any collections for the next morning.
13. Indent must be sent on a monthly basis to logistics/materials department.