HR Consultant at Safejob
Views:162 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Phlebotomist - Digital Healthcare Platform (0-1 yrs)
1mg is India's leading digital healthcare platform. Started in 2015 with a vision to make healthcare accessible, understandable and affordable, we- ve fundamentally disrupted health care in India and are the clear leaders in the fast-evolving digital health ecosystem. 1mg has clear industry leadership, the best-in-class management team, deep collaborations with Government, pharmaceutical companies, healthcare & insurance providers etc. We are backed by eminent investors-Sequoia Capital, Maverick Ventures, HBM Healthcare Investments, Omidyar Network etc. and have raised more than $100m till date. We are on a mission to make integrated healthcare a reality by leveraging technology and by putting consumers at the centre of their healthcare universe. Know more about us:
Experience - Minimum 6 months
- Collect blood samples from patients.
- Practice proper patient identification, especially when working on hospital floors.
- Label vials with patient names and dates.
- Decipher the best method for drawing blood depending on the specific patient
- Transport all specimen samples to a nearby laboratory.
- Centrifuge blood samples, depending on if this is allowed in the state you are working in.
- Expect to work with a large number of patients varying in age and health status.
- Be friendly, courteous and sympathetic when it comes to working with patients.
- Keep your phlebotomy cart or station well-organized at all times,
- Practice infection control standards at all times when working with patients and equipment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.