Principal at Amrit Model School
Views:125 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Phlebotomist - Healthcare (1-5 yrs)
Job profile: Phlebotomist
Location : Bangalore
Experience: 1+ Years
Compensation: 3.6 LPA
TA : Rs. 3.5/Km + 10% incentive of additional orders
Must Have: Two Wheeler & valid DL ; Local language and geography
- Door-step sample collection of customers and rapid testing of samples.
- Maintaining specimen integrity by using aseptic technique and following standard operating procedures.
- Identifying patients and their personal information by reviewing their identity documents.
- Assessing patient needs, reviewing patient history, and determining the reason(s) for drawing blood.
- Extracting blood from patients through venepuncture or finger sticks.
- Analyzing blood specimens using the correct testing equipment, when necessary.
- Preparing specimens for transportation, including labelling vials accurately and matching blood specimens to patients.
- Keeping and maintaining records of patient names, volume of blood drawn, and diagnostic findings.
- Cleaning, maintaining, and calibrating laboratory equipment used in the drawing and testing of blood specimens.
- Collect and tag specimens exactly as outlined in each medical requisition.
- Properly package each specimen and ensure that every specimen is delivered to the laboratory on time.