HR Recruiter at Matrix HR Services
Views:183 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Phlebotomist - Healthcare (1-8 yrs)
Want To Collect Blood Samples From The Patients By Going Their Home Full Time.
Phlebotomist Job Responsibilities:
- A Phlebotomist serves patients by identifying the best method for retrieving specimens; preparing specimens for laboratory testing; performing screening procedures.
Phlebotomist Job Duties:
- Verifies test requisitions by comparing information with nursing station log; bringing discrepancies to the attention of unit personnel.
- Verifies patient by reading patient identification.
- Obtains blood specimens by performing venipunctures and fingersticks.
- Maintains specimen integrity by using aseptic technique, following department procedures; observing isolation procedures.
- Collects therapeutic drug-monitoring assays by collaborating with nursing personnel to ensure appropriate drug dose to collection time.