HR at Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Views:31 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Physiotherapist (2-7 yrs)
- Work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuromusculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory, sometimes over a period of weeks;
- Diagnose, assess and treat their physical problem/condition;
- Develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques;
- Involve parents and carers in the treatment, review and rehabilitation of patients;
- Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
- Write patient case notes and reports and collect statistics;
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as GPs, occupational therapists and social workers, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
- Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
- Supervise student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
Age : 21yrs and above
Experience : More than 2 Years in the relevant field
Education : Graduation/diploma holder in the relevant field (3 year, regular)
- IELTS not mandatory in Hongkong
- Good communication skills required
- Visa Processing Time- 4 months
- Visa duration- 7yrs
- Clients should have sufficient funds to sustain in the country 100% Job Assistance after visa
- M.B.B.S, C.A, LLB, B.H.M.S degrees are not valid.
Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.