HR at Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Views:79 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Physiotherapist - BPT - Healthcare/Medical (2-7 yrs)
Physiotherapists work with a variety of patients including physically disabled children, women before and after giving birth, athletes, industrial employees, patients who are in the hospital or attending clinics and people within the community.
Tasks can include :
- Helping patients recover from accident, illness or injury
- Organising physical exercise sessions
- Providing massages
- Supervising specialist therapies such as hydrotherapy, electrotherapy and aromatherapy
- Collecting statistics
- Writing reports
- Liaising with professionals such as doctors and nurses
- Providing education and advice about exercise and movement
- Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in the profession
- There are good opportunities for promotion: a structured career path exists within the NHS, and openings commonly occur within the private sector.
- Alternatively physiotherapists can specialise or move into teaching, research and managerial positions.
Key skills for physiotherapists :
- Good time management
- The ability to build a rapport with patients from a variety of backgrounds and communicate with their relatives and carers
- Tolerance and patience
- Good physical health and fitness
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamworking skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.