Physiotherapist - BPT/MPT - Healthcare/Pharma (2-5 yrs)
Location : New Delhi
Working Hours : 9:00 am - 6:00 pm(but can be changed as per patient requirement)
Role Objective :
You are responsible for performing all the duties of Physiotherapist with all the expertise & management skills & to deliver services to meet company's & patient's expectations.
Responsibilities Include :
- To indulge therapeutic skills to rehabilitate the bed ridden patient from dependency to independent lifestyle & to ensure active ADLs.
- To ensure Personal Risk Assessment, Exercises and any advice which may help to prevent injury
- Assessment of Posture, and any existing musculoskeletal disorders
- To educate the patient & their family to promote Health & prevent disability.
- To strictly follow the protocol (internationally established) designed for the particular condition.
- To understand the condition of patient & if necessary, immediate referrals to the concerned authority.
- To ensure the correct & formulated assessment of the patient.
- To perform the management of the patient's condition in adequate & timely manner.
- To have great observation skills to understand & perform all the safety measures.
- To ensure the proper & accurate documentation of the condition to be maintained.
- To maintain the confidentiality of the patient's condition & treatment.
- To maintain the proper record of the patient's condition in elite manner.
- To undergo proper training procedures to built authentic & adequate knowledge & skills.
- To ensure that all the techniques performed with knowing all the safety procedures & complications.
- To ensure that all the activities & treatment procedures should be performed in professional - & dignified manner.
- To ensure that the equipments are properly calibrated & functioning well.
- To solve queries raised by the patient & their family in effective and adequate manner.
Qualifications & Experience :
Physiotherapy degree (B.P.T/M.P.T and relevant registration with Physiotherapy Council in New Delhi)
BPT- Minimum 2 years
MPT- Fresher can also apply
- Working as Physiotherapist in any Healthcare organization in clinical role.
- Experience of dealing with various healthcare problems.
- Personal Skills
- Attention to detail
- Very good communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.