Physiotherapist - Healthcare (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
We are urgently looking for Physiotherapist with min. 2 years of experience for a Health Care entity in Bangalore.
Experience: 3-9yrs of experience working with reputed Hospitals or Clinics. To apply for the role of Sr. Physiotherapist the candidate should have minimum 7yrs of experience.
Shift Timings: 8am to 4pm or 2pm to 10pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- Initiate appropriate physiotherapy intervention program for patients or clients suffering from mobility.
- Being wellness and mobility in orthopedic Implements caused by injuries, age-related, and other neurological disorder through physiotherapy treatment programs.
- Handle pain and physical problems caused by illness, disabilities and injuries.
- Manage and treat patients.
- Maintain and update patient records and documents.
- Teach patients and their families about self-care treatment interventions.
- Document patients medical progress and treatment, record notes to update medical conditions.
- Good Interpersonal skill and communication
- Able to perform an additional emergency procedures if needed.
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients needs.
Interested and suitable candidates can send their resumes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.