Managing Director at SAN Management
Views:1504 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Physiotherapist - Hospital - BPT/MPT (0-2 yrs)
- Work with patient and diagnose.
- Assess and treat their physical problem/condition.
- To Develop and review treatment programs.
- To Educate patients and their family members about how to prevent and/or improve conditions.
- Write patient case notes and reports and collect statistics.
- Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for
treating patients and most importantly to manage clinical risk.
- Should possess good communication & convincing skills.
- Willing to visit patient's houses (home visit).