HR Executive at Ktiwa Services
Views:361 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Physiotherapist - MPT (0-5 yrs)
Qualification: Master in Physiotherapy(M.P.T.)
- Responsible to receive the patient and implement the prescribed treatment of each patient.
- Responsible to explain the procedure of treatment to the patient
- Responsible to maintain individual record of patient while implementing the prescribed treatment of each patient
- Responsible to assist the Chief Physiotherapist in various procedures
- Responsible to teach and demonstrate exercises to the patient and their attenders
- To go on rounds with the doctors and also individually.
- Responsible to maintain and operate the machines under charge and coordinate with the biomedical department for the maintenance of equipment and also with other departments.
- Monitoring and evaluating patients- progress
- Working with patients on a one-to-one basis, and in groups, to deliver therapy
- Writing and maintaining confidential patient case notes and reports, as well as information for patients, carers and other professionals
- Managing a caseload taking account of priority cases, waiting lists, successful outcomes, referral and discharge of service users
- Working with others to improve the effectiveness of service delivery.
- Responsible to maintain the area in order, neat and tidy.
- Responsible to train nurses and department assistants.
- Responsible for training juniors and interns in the department.
Job Type: Full-time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.