Practo - Health Account Manager - MHA/BAMS/BPT (0-1 yrs)
Practo is the leading healthcare startup in India. It is changing the way healthcare works in India by becoming your one-stop destination for healthcare, your home for health. Funded by the likes of Sequoia, Google Capital and Tencent, Practo's vision is to help mankind live healthier and longer, by simplifying ways to be healthy.
Work Location: Bangalore
Job description :
HealthCare Account Managers will handle calls from patients and provide them with a healthcare solution to their queries / fix appointments for them. You will be guided by the supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted. Providing a recommendation & resolution to patients will be the whole and sole responsibility. Report generation on a daily basis to provide data outcomes is a requirement. Facilitate Attribution by calling patients who book appointments via Practo Platform
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The primary task of the individual will be to assist patients over calls and advise them with a solution to their queries & fix appointments for them as required.
- Must take assistance for critical matter with supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted
- Facilitate and work on feedback on daily basis
- Facilitate Attribution by making outbound calls to the patients who booked appointments via Practo Platform.
- Coordinate with on-field team members & work closely to deliver best possible service
- Assisting other management team members in identifying healthcare trends
Desired Education - Master in Hospital Administration (MHA) / Master is Hospital & Healthcare (MHH)/BAMS/BPT/Nursing