Practo - Health Account Manager - MHA/BAMS/BPT (0-1 yrs)
Practo is the leading healthcare startup in India. It is changing the way healthcare works in India by becoming your one-stop destination for healthcare, your home for health. Funded by the likes of Sequoia, Google Capital and Tencent, Practo's vision is to help mankind live healthier and longer, by simplifying ways to be healthy.
Work Location: Bangalore
Job description :
- Building a team to manage Health Accounts.
- The primary responsibility of the roles to assist patient end to end. They will be responsible for interacting with Healthcare Service Provider & Patient to provide a seamless experience to patient during their treatment.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The primary task of the individual will be to assist patients or clients over calls and advise them with a solution to their queries & fix appointments for them.
- Must take the assistance for critical matter with its supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted
- Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
- Facilitate and work on feedback on a daily basis or as applicable
- Facilitate Attribution by making outbound calls to patients who booked appts via Practo Platform.
- Coordinate with on-field team members & work closely to deliver the best possible service
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing teams goals.
Desired Education - Master in Hospital Administration (MHA) / Master is Hospital & Healthcare (MHH)/BAMS/BPT/Nursing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.