Practo - Health Account Manager - MHA/BAMS/BPT (1-2 yrs)
Job Description:Health Account Manager
Building a team of Doctors to manage Health Accounts.
The primary responsibility of the roles to assist patient end to end. They will be responsible for interacting with Healthcare Service Provider & Patient to provide a seamless experience to patient during their treatment.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. The primary task of the individual will be to assist patients or clients over calls and advise them with a solution to their queries & fix appointments for them.
2. Must take the assistance for critical matter with its supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted
3. Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
4. Facilitate and work on feedback on daily basis or as applicable
5. Facilitate Attribution by making outbound calls to the patients who booked appts via Practo Platform.
6. Coordinate with on-field team members & work closely to deliver best possible service
7. Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing teams goals.
8. Physiotherapy/Ayurvedic/Master in Hospital/Healthcare Administration/Pharmacy