HR Recruiter at Practo Technologies
Views:137 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Practo - OP/IP Counsellor (1-6 yrs)
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission ? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Designation : OP - IP Counsellors- General Surgeon
Work Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Counsellors primary task is up gradation of patients to better service package to promote revenue generation for organization
- Counsellors assist patients in decision-making by giving detailed information about the operation, pre-operative care, post-operative care
- Liaises and works co-operatively with the patients/operation manager admin & doctors
- Documentation of all patients and records action taken accordingly
- To explain to the patients about the locations and facilities available in the hospitals to enable and help them to select the appropriate place to take treatment
- To explain about the intensity of the disease and to encourage the patients to come for follow-up.
- Educate patients about the advised procedures.
- Convince the patients for the service package up-gradation for the surgeries.
ACCOUNT ABILITIES MAJOR ACTIVITIES - Pre/post Treatment Counselling of Patients
- Guide, help and provide alternatives to a patient according to their need by considering their constraint.
- Address and resolve financial quires of patient
- Assist patients in decision-making by giving detailed information about the operation, pre-operative care.
- Conversion of prospective patients.
- Providing Appts for second round follow-up.
- Assistance to Management
- Helps management achieve its target of revenue generation by promoting better ( in cost terms)service packages to patients
- Counselling the patients about the protocols to be exercised before and after the treatment.
- Arrange appts in partner hospitals if the given speciality doctors are not with us.
-Inform Doctors availability to In-house Doctors and management and and coordinate the final date and time.
- Prepare Surgery packages as consult with Managers and Doctors
- Report Generation and Record Keeping
- Collecting Feedback form and recognize and respond appropriately to negative feedback.
- Prepare Counselling report through EHMS.
- Maintaining IPD billing activities of patients.
- Arranging the registered patients case sheets or medical records and documentation of all patients as well
- Must take accounts of daily registrations
- To prepare the accounts of the follow-up patients.
- Prepare daily counselling reports of patients.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE :
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATION REQUIRED :
Graduate / PG /business studies or Professional degree exp. of Patient Counselor
FUNCTIONAL SKILLS :
- Service Orientation
- Results Focus
- Proactive Co-operation
- Requires sufficient computer knowledge
- Good language proficiency
- Needs to be active with a pleasing smile.
- Prioritise patients comfort & need over anything else
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.