HR Recruiter at Practo Technologies
Views:49 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Practo - Pharmacist - B.Pharma (0-4 yrs)
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission ? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Designation : Pharmacist
Work Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Keep Patient's first approach.
- Ensure effective running of Clinic Operations at daily level keeping in mind patient, Doctor and clinic in whole.
- Drive the clinic Online to Walk in experience of the patients.
- Engage with doctors to ensure Clinic/ OPD Rooms meets delivery of expectations
- Receptionist & nurse will directly report to you as an individual.
- Drive KPIs as agreed with the reporting manager.
- Share feedback on the Incident/ Occurrences of Negative experience of patients and doctors at daily level with RCAs in a log book.
- Working with Assistant Operations Manager to analyse and suggest key improvements / opportunities at the clinic level.
- Dispense medicines to the patient in the capacity of a certified pharmacist.
- Execute SOPs relating to OPD, Pharmacy set up, Patient Diagnostics & IPD Channelling
- Working with Quality Control Board & Operations team for improving overall quality of Clinics