Talent Acquisition Lead at AR Consultants
Views:129 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Principal Biostatistician - Healthcare - PhD (8-10 yrs)
Profile - Lead Biostatistician /Principal Biostatistician
Location - Benguluru Work from Office
Remuneration -Best in Industry
Experience - 8 years as a Biostatistician working on Clinical Trials
Immediate joiners preferred .Max notice 60 days.
Job Description :
- Interaction with members of assigned project teams from other disciplines.
- Preparation of statistical analysis plans under the supervision of senior statistical staff.
- Assure quality of personal work.
- Perform QC/statistical review of data displays for study endpoints.
- Statistical analysis if clinical trial data using basic methodology, under the supervision of senior statistical staff.
- Generate randomization schedules from provided specifications.
- Maintain project administration files regarding all documents produced by Biostatistics, including associated review, QC and project tracking information, and internal and external communications.
- Maintain electronic files generated in Biostatistics according to defined specifications and procedures, ensuring those of a temporary nature are deleted in a timely fashion.
- SAS programming and related activities for the presentation and analysis of clinical trial data
- Carry out all activities according to appropriate SOP's working within the framework of the quality management system and to GCP.
- Perform other duties as requested by Management.
Educational Qualifications Required: - M. Sc. / Ph. D - Statistics or Biostatistics Experience Required: - 8 + years of experience as Biostatistician
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.