HR Manager at Proactive For Her
Views:219 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Proactive For Her - Lead - Dermatologist (5-25 yrs)
We are looking to onboard a Lead Dermatologist who will head the Dermatology wing of Proactive for Her. If you care deeply about women's health and are excited to work on sexual and reproductive health, we would love for you to apply.
1. Needs to be passionate about holistic women's health, and willing to take on and treat not just the disease, but the patient as a whole.
2. Should be able to set the protocols in place, recommend the best practices for the department and oversee the teleconsultations happening within the Dermatology department.
3. Availability for teleconsultations. Demonstrate strong empathy while dealing with concerns of patients. Also, willing to work in collaboration with other medical providers and specialists in order for the patient to have the best possible comprehensive care.
4. Actively supervise and support activities like Health Clinic Reports and Wellness Program conclusions etc.
5. Provide regular inputs, innovative ideas for constant improvement of the service delivery.
6. Actively participate in webinars, awareness activities, conferences and other B2B promotional activities.
7. Provide support in clinical content, blogs and marketing.
8. Collaborate and work with the Clinical Director in various Quality related activities: Clinical training, audits, appraisals and governance (including call reviews).
9. Clinical compliance especially with respect to legal requirements (HIPAA-compliance etc)
10. Dermatology doctors:
A) Recruitment and relationship management.
B) Appraisal of each dermatology doctor on the platform - constructive feedback, improvement activities (every month for the first 3 months then 3 monthly throughout the year).
11. Product team:
A) Provide clinical inputs for products, including telepharmacy, diagnostics and work closely with product and operations teams to improve workflows to reflect best care practices.
B) Regular weekly meetings with product team - evidence based products, roadmap for prevention and screening packages and programmes. Setting up guidelines for Screening programmes like cancer screening and preventative health care.
12. Work closely with the technology team to improve patient experience on technology platforms.
- MBBS from reputed Indian university
- MD/DNB/DVD in dermatology
- 7+ years of experience post MD/DNB/DVD
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.