Senior Recruitment officer at People Resources
Views:207 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Process Chemist - Organic Chemistry/Synthesis Research - M.Pharma (1-7 yrs)
We have excellent opportunity for process chemists at Udaipur
Position: Process Chemistry
Department: Synthesis R&D / Process R&D
Experiences:1 to 5 Years
Qualification: M.Sc ( Organic chemistry) / M. Pharma
Job Location :- Udaipur
CTC upto : 8 LPA
Call HR 7838377042, or share your resume
- Lab Chemists for process chemistry, Technology development, Process development, Plant support, Troubleshooting, Handling Projects, Bench Scale to commercial scale.
- Process research and development activities for development of commercially viable, Feasible synthetic for product by designing synthetic route, Carrying out detailed process screening in Lab by conducting chemical reactions and process optimization.
Critical Experience :
- Should have experience as process chemists in technology development, and plant support / improvement / troubleshooting.
- Expertise of handling projects involving process development from bench scale to commercial scale.
- Well versed with handling complex chemical reactions in lab, lab safety, handling of reagents, catalyst, hazardous chemicals, residues and process wastes
- Knowledge of plant process, impurity profiling, waste characterization and basic process safety.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Undertaking literature search and/or similar search philosophy to identify new feasible synthetic routes for screening in lab, initiating and generating ideas for process development.
2. Designing new processes for product synthesis, scale up and commercialization. Optimize process for commercial feasibility.
3. Designing experiments in laboratory to evaluate process performance for reliability and re-productivity of the process. Generate process data like mass balance, quality and yield profile, what if experiments, impurity characterization and isolation/synthesis of byproducts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.