Senior Recruitment officer at People Resources
Views:174 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Process Chemist/Organic Chemistry/Synthesis Research - Pharma (1-10 yrs)
- The Position will be responsible for the development of assigned projects within given timeframe as per Safety and Environmental rules.
- This includes thorough literature survey, bench scale trials, preparation of SOPs, necessary documentation.
- This would also include a Demo of developed chemical process to PD team, support in KL, pilot plant and commercial plant for successful technology transfer.
Strategic Responsibilities :
- To understand the objective of project / chemistry / MSDS
- Search the additional literature as required.
- Inputs in planning of experiments/ manpower / glassware/ raw materials/ analysis
- To ensure proper maintenance of lab equipments.
- Proper house- keeping and use of PPE's.
- Use relevant MSDS for safe handling and disposal of toxic chemicals
Operational Responsibilities :
- Bench scale experiments as per planning
- Identification of critical parameters
- Coordination with QC for analytical support/development
- Prepare sample as per required quality
- Optimization of process w.r.t identified critical parameters
- Impurities characterization and synthesis
- Understanding of parameters responsible for impurities
- To guide subordinate for execution of experiments
- Process validation of reproducing minimum three consecutive batches
- Prepare process write up
- Data entry in SAP
- Experimental observations and data compilations
- Maintain ISO documents
- Preparation of daily report / BFD of process / Man-hours utilization / FH Occupancy
- Demo batches to PD
- To check quality plan/ Plant SOP
Use test of RM :
- Support to kilo lab/pilot plant/manufacturing site during technology transfer
- Troubleshooting during scale up
- Data compilation and time to time update of KL/ PP plant trials
Financial Responsibilities :
- Contribute to budget proposals
- Contribute to budgetary controls within the area of responsibility.
People Responsibilities :
- Utilization of all available sources for skill up-gradation
- Actively participation in problem solving sessions/ training programs
- To guide subordinates
Functional Competencies :
- Analytical Skills
- Route Scouting
- Literature Search
- Data Management
- Lab Experience
- Strong technical knowledge to provide guidance to team members/juniors
- Relevant experience and technical knowledge as per the role requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.