Senior Recruitment officer at People Resources
Views:141 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Process Chemist/Organic Chemistry/Synthesis Research - Pharma (1-10 yrs)
- The Position will be responsible for the development of assigned projects within given timeframe as per Safety and Environmental rules.
- This includes thorough literature survey, bench scale trials, preparation of SOPs, necessary documentation.
- This would also include a Demo of developed chemical process to PD team, support in KL, pilot plant and commercial plant for successful technology transfer.
Strategic Responsibilities :
- To understand the objective of project / chemistry / MSDS
- Search the additional literature as required.
- Inputs in planning of experiments/ manpower / glassware/ raw materials/ analysis
- To ensure proper maintenance of lab equipments.
- Proper house- keeping and use of PPE's.
- Use relevant MSDS for safe handling and disposal of toxic chemicals
Operational Responsibilities :
- Bench scale experiments as per planning
- Identification of critical parameters
- Coordination with QC for analytical support/development
- Prepare sample as per required quality
- Optimization of process w.r.t identified critical parameters
- Impurities characterization and synthesis
- Understanding of parameters responsible for impurities
- To guide subordinate for execution of experiments
- Process validation of reproducing minimum three consecutive batches
- Prepare process write up
- Data entry in SAP
- Experimental observations and data compilations
- Maintain ISO documents
- Preparation of daily report / BFD of process / Man-hours utilization / FH Occupancy
- Demo batches to PD
- To check quality plan/ Plant SOP
Use test of RM :
- Support to kilo lab/pilot plant/manufacturing site during technology transfer
- Troubleshooting during scale up
- Data compilation and time to time update of KL/ PP plant trials
Financial Responsibilities :
- Contribute to budget proposals
- Contribute to budgetary controls within the area of responsibility.
People Responsibilities :
- Utilization of all available sources for skill up-gradation
- Actively participation in problem solving sessions/ training programs
- To guide subordinates
Functional Competencies :
- Analytical Skills
- Route Scouting
- Literature Search
- Data Management
- Lab Experience
- Strong technical knowledge to provide guidance to team members/juniors
- Relevant experience and technical knowledge as per the role requirements