Partner at Starchase Executive Search
Views:198 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - Pharma (4-6 yrs)
- Achieve brand goals, Sales and Division Margins
- Responsible for launching and managing brands in any of the identified therapeutic segments. New product evaluation in the therapy area
- Thought leader in the therapy area and have the ability to manage the brands through its life cycle. Evaluation of options in Life Cycle management & follow through in terms of Initiatives of Life cycle management.
- Responsible for managing strategic initiatives in listed therapeutic segments and meeting key opinion leaders to understand the dynamics and the latest happenings in the therapy area.
- Formulation and execution of marketing strategy.
- Communication strategy for the customers: doctors, consumers.
- Long range plan for the brands.
- Cross-functional interaction with Finance, Supply chain for brand objectives.
- Close coordination with Medical for Medico Marketing as well as clinical areas related to Psychiatry.
- Strong analytical skills as well as strong financial business understanding to deal with managing top line as well as division margin on brands handled.
THERAPY AREA : GASTRO/ Vaccines / Antibiotics in Secondary care/ Primary care
MBA - 2012 - 2014 batch with a B.Pharm as basic graduation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.