Managing Partner at L A Consultancy
Views:161 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Product Manager - Pharma - B.Pharma (5-10 yrs)
Pharmacist with minimum 5 yrs exp. in dossier preparation for a Pharmaceutical company.
Job Role and Responsibility
- The product manager is responsible for setting a product vision and strategy.
- Their job is to clearly articulate the business value to the product team so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release.
- The product manager owns the roadmap and must prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product.
- Product managers must plan what their teams will deliver and the timeline for implementation. This holds true no matter which development methodology the engineering team uses.
- The product manager is responsible for defining the release process and coordinating all of the activities required to bring the product to market. This involves bridging gaps between different functions within the company and aligning all of the teams involved - namely marketing, sales, and customer support.
- Responsibilities also include managing dependencies in and across releases to complete release phases and milestones.
- Should have dossier preparation experience .
- Should have expertise in Technical Reviewing of plant & R&D documents.
- Exposure on eCTDCTD submissions and filings.
- To manage and facilitate Regulatory Affairs Activities and Strategic whenever required.
- Co-ordinate with R&D for all regulatory requirements & for RA support.
- Execution of MAA submission for preauthorization.
- Preparation of Product Information (SPC/PIL/Label) if Required.
- Experience in Preparation and submission of query responses on time to various procedures and regulatory authorities.
- Ensure accurate and complete documentations in support of MAA filings by interacting with manufacturing plants and R&D.
- Good knowledge in ICH & current regulations.
- Product managers own the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas. They determine which ideas should be promoted into features to push the product strategy
- They also ensure that feedback and requests are seamlessly integrated into their product planning and development processes. Product managers then communicate the status of ideas back to the customers, partners, and internal team members who submitted them.
- The product manager is also responsible for defining the requirements for each feature and the desired user experience.
- Product managers work closely with engineering on the technical specifications and ensure that teams have all of the information they need to deliver a complete product to market.
Please mail your updated resume to email id
Also furnish the following details :
1. Total|Relevant work exp (in years):
2. Present salary per annum:
3. Expected salary per annum:
4. Notice period (preferred joining time 2 weeks):
5. Present Location:
6. Are your available for an telephonic face to face interview during the week days Monday- Saturday?:YES/NO
Kindly call |reach-out to me for further details.
L A Consultancy |Lawrence| M: +91 9962078468|
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.