Managing Partner at L A Consultancy
Views:134 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Production Chemist - Hospital - B.Pharma/M.Pharma (2-10 yrs)
Candidates- qualification with B.Pharma|M.Pharma having 2 to 10 years of work experience as Production Chemist in Pharmaceutical formulation medicines and Bulk drugs manufacturing
Job Responsibilities :
To ensure the shift plant operation as per SOPs and work instructions.
Key Responsibilities (Performance Indicators) :
- Should have experience in Production |Manufacturing of Liquid Syrup | Tablets| Ointments
- To ensure smooth and safe plant operation
- To perform 2CP Distillation/MEE operation & maintain process parameters as per the defined SOP.
- To ensure safety compliances & housekeeping of the area.
- To ensure strict adherence of work-permit system & follow the shift schedule.
- To ensure filling of BPR, log sheets and noting of all plant reading regularly.
- Loading / unloading of the material from drums, tanks and receives as per the instruction
- Inform any deviation/ abnormality to Shift In Charge and do the trouble shooting in the section.
- To co-ordinate with Shift In Charge & perform maintenance work.
- To undertake any non-routine work from their seniors.
- Awareness about responsible care (Environment, Health, Safety and Security)
Key Competencies (Technical, Functional & Behavioral) :
- Operating knowledge of Continuous chemical process / batch process.
- Working knowledge of Reactors, filters, centrifuges in the batch process.
- Adherence to quality | Safety norms.
- Knowledge of DCS / PLC based plant operation.
- Knowledge of distillation operation.
- Material handling (Toxic | hazardous).
Please mail your updated resume :
Also furnish the following details:
1. Total |Relevant work exp (in years):
2. Present salary per annum:
3. Expected salary per annum:
4. Notice period (preferred joining time 2 weeks):
5. Present Location:
6. Are you willing to relocate?: Yes/No:
7. Are your available for interview during the week days Monday- Saturday?:YES/NO
8. Do you have Drug manufacturing certificate from the Drug Inspector|Dept.? YES|NO:
L A Consultancy |Lawrence| M: +91 9962078468|
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.