HR Consultant at Venus Consultancy
Views:676 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Production Officer - Quality Assurance Department - Pharma - B.Pharma/D.Pharma (1-3 yrs)
JD for Quality Assurance - Department.
Job Description :
- Perform the validation of Product & Processes.
- Sampling of products to determine whether they meet specifications and quality standards and take corrective action if necessary.
- Analyze quality assurance data and make recommendations for improvement.
- Performing Calibration of all instrument- Equipment
- Look after the Customer complaints.
- Preparation, control and monitoring of internal and external quality requirements, including change control, deviation management as well as corrective and preventive measures.
- Developing and implementing cross-organizational SOPs, monitoring the implementation and updating of all SOPs based on revised internal / external requirements
- Planning, preparation and implementation of internal and external audits, development of audit reports, and training of proposed solutions to improve quality and tracking of corrective actions.
- QMS, Schedule-M, ISO 13485 & GMP Documents.
- Management of all market-related activities under the product recall process, convening and coordination of local recall committees, development of relevant reports.
- Look after Health & Hygiene for Personnel & factory.
- Any additional work as per requirement of organization
Qualifications and Skills
B. Pharm or M. Pharm - Quality Assurance with One to Three years- experience in relevant profile.
Job Location : Surat, Gujarat.
- Company provides free Transportation Services, free Breakfast, Lunch & Medi claim.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.