Assistant Manager at RTEX HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:127 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Professor - Dermatology - Hospital - MD (4-8 yrs)
We are searching for a well-organized, trustworthy Professor-Derma to join our excellent faculty. The Professor's responsibilities include teaching a requisite number of classes, providing guidance and supervision to graduate students, participating in departmental meetings, and providing academic support to Professors and other faculty members. You should be able to pace your lessons and publish articles regularly.
To be successful as an Professor, you should thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment and be able to respond to criticism maturely. Outstanding candidates are able to learn from senior staff as well as students and are constantly expanding their subject knowledge.
Professor Responsibilities :
- Assisting with various departmental duties and providing academic support to Professors and other staff.
- Recruiting, training, and mentoring new TAs and other junior staff.
- Conducting research and publishing papers in academic journals.
- Representing the university at conferences and delivering presentations when necessary.
- Teaching and supervising undergraduate and graduate students.
- Providing demonstrations and supervising experiments and investigations.
- Answering questions in class or via email or telephone.
- Providing Professors and Department Heads with feedback on student progress.
- Writing proposals to secure funding for research.
- Attending faculty and departmental meetings and voicing concerns or providing suggestions for improvement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.