Talent Acquisition at Olive Green Consulting
Views:134 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Program Director - Ayurveda (10-12 yrs)
Job Title: Program Director - Ayurveda
Department/Group: TERF Executive Education
Position Type: Full Time
- Developing curricula and delivering course material.
- Lecture/seminar planning
- Providing training and mentoring to teaching assistants
- The creation of a coherent and compelling vision, strategy and plan of delivery that engages and motivates staff and stakeholders to deliver activities in support of the vision.
- Develop and administer the departmental budget
- Promote teaching, training and research in Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants Sciences, Yoga and Naturopathy; and allied subjects.
- Foster cooperation in research activities, as per national and international demand, shall offer undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and certificate courses under the aegis of TERF.
- Create an enabling environment for fostering start-up activities in the state and hence desirous of boosting entrepreneurial activities among youth,
- To facilitate new products development to become scalable and sustainable businesses
- provide intellectual support in sharing the best practices to develop the quality of the pedagogy for the programs
- Manage the laboratory and hospital facilities for practical training and for facilitating clinical research and pedagogical delivery
- Adhere to all the regulations for education in traditional medicine laid down by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), New Delhi.
- Enabling development opportunities and plans to ensure career development within the institute
- Should be able to lead content development strategy internal and external communication
- Lead and implement the clinical direction for the organization
- Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives
- Identify opportunities to collaborate and develop clinical integration opportunities with other alternative medicine stakeholders to achieve affordable outcome
- Oversee all scientific and marketing content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats to drive user engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior.
- Traveling to other universities or academic settings to participate in learning opportunities and gain experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.