Talent Acquisition at Olive Green Consulting
Views:130 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Program Director - Ayurveda (10-12 yrs)
Job Title: Program Director - Ayurveda
Department/Group: TERF Executive Education
Position Type: Full Time
- Developing curricula and delivering course material.
- Lecture/seminar planning
- Providing training and mentoring to teaching assistants
- The creation of a coherent and compelling vision, strategy and plan of delivery that engages and motivates staff and stakeholders to deliver activities in support of the vision.
- Develop and administer the departmental budget
- Promote teaching, training and research in Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants Sciences, Yoga and Naturopathy; and allied subjects.
- Foster cooperation in research activities, as per national and international demand, shall offer undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and certificate courses under the aegis of TERF.
- Create an enabling environment for fostering start-up activities in the state and hence desirous of boosting entrepreneurial activities among youth,
- To facilitate new products development to become scalable and sustainable businesses
- provide intellectual support in sharing the best practices to develop the quality of the pedagogy for the programs
- Manage the laboratory and hospital facilities for practical training and for facilitating clinical research and pedagogical delivery
- Adhere to all the regulations for education in traditional medicine laid down by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), New Delhi.
- Enabling development opportunities and plans to ensure career development within the institute
- Should be able to lead content development strategy internal and external communication
- Lead and implement the clinical direction for the organization
- Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives
- Identify opportunities to collaborate and develop clinical integration opportunities with other alternative medicine stakeholders to achieve affordable outcome
- Oversee all scientific and marketing content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats to drive user engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior.
- Traveling to other universities or academic settings to participate in learning opportunities and gain experience.