Partner at Corporate Assets HR Consultant
Views:129 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Management Role - Pharma (3-8 yrs)
We are looking for Pharma Project Management. Msc Organic or M Pharma candidates from QC or Chemist background who has moved into Pharma project Management. Would request you to please publish the job as it is very relevant to your database. We are looking for API ( Active Pharmatutical Ingredient ) -Project Management ( From Bulk or Generic drugs. )
Responsible for initiating, planning, executing monitoring, controlling and closing projects within timeline & Budget.
- Prepare Project documents (like scope, quote)
- Central point of contact for smooth execution of development & commercial projects.
- Conduct regular project review meetings to monitor and control project progress with respect to time and cost.
- Responsible for tracking & monitoring each step in process and managing projects so that project milestones are met as per the planned timelines.
- Manage and provide periodic project status reports to project team and all stakeholders
- End to end responsible for delivery of all allocated projects as per the time and budget allocation.
- Risk management through identification of early warning signals, assessment, and prioritization and on time escalation
- Ensure adherence to Project Management systems, Quality & Regulatory requirements.
- Ensure formal project closure & handover to manufacturing team for commercialization.
Strong organizational and project management skills; ability to prioritize and deliver against competing priorities
- Ability to influence without direct authority; effectively interact and communicate with internal staff at various management levels in order to achieve department goals
- Organize and facilitate effective meetings. Identify and delegates action items, follow-up/track action items to resolution, updates project plans & deliverables, as required, identifies issues and ultimately resolves issues
- Expertise in MS office tools and exhibit ability to present data/facts/updates in dashboards
- Ability to multi-task with limited resource