Manager at Promac HR Solutions
Views:136 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Clinical Data Management (3-7 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Lead the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of study management which include:
a. Gathering customer requirements and relaying to internal teams
b. Developing study documentation
c. Distributing/tracking equipment
d. Creating/distributing reports
e. Archiving study data and documentation
f. Appropriately setting and fulfilling customer expectations
2. Monitor study timelines and manage the financial components of each study, which include:
a. Budget reviews
b. Revenue forecasting
c. Scope changes
d. Invoice reconciliation
3. Identify potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate.
4. Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
5. Apply problem solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations.
6. Serve as PM point of contact for operational readiness regarding new product initiatives
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Ensure compliance with timely training completion/documentation.
2. Present study services at Investigator Meetings or site initiation meetings as needed.
3. Attend client meetings with Business Development and/or Operational teams to present Company services and Operational Data flow, as needed and participate in sales initiatives to generate incremental revenue
4. Assist with training new members of the Project Management team.
5. Perform other duties, assignments, or special projects as time and/or circumstances necessitate.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS NEEDED: (Key wording should include if degree is needed, any travel requirements, special qualifications needed, skills, etc.)
1. Bachelor Degree and/or proven demonstrated Project Management skills or experience within the industry, including expertise in primary service line and/or support of studies in multiple service lines
2. Minimum 3-5 years of experience in pharmaceutical field (or related industry experience), with an emphasis on project management
3. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively in English
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
6. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process
7. Detail oriented and demonstrated responsiveness to inquiries and requests
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.