Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:143 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Clinical Research (5-8 yrs)
Job Title : Project Manager
Level : Manager/Sr. Manager
Age Band : Between 25 Yrs to 40 Yrs
Reporting : Head of Project Management
Location : Delhi
The PURPOSE of the position :
Overall responsibility for managing the clinical projects across therapeutic indications. This person will be coordinating with various stakeholders to ensure that the project is completed within timelines and within the budget with maximum quality.
The Project Manager (PM) is overall responsible for managing the clinical trials i.e. :
1. Management of assigned project in all phases, from start-up to the end of the trial;
2. Communicating with sponsors through regular calls & reports
3. Leadership of people involved in the project (CRAs, CTA, etc.)
4. Attending cross-functional project team in relation to trial(s)
5. Operational and scientific input to key project documents
6. Continuous relationship with the Principal Investigators and Sponsor to assure the success of the trial in terms of enrolment and quality
7. Management and resolution of issues occurring during the trial
8. Investigators and Monitors training and organization of meetings
9. Participation and coordination data management and stats for the project related activities
10. Coordination with vendors (internal and external) before, during and after the study conduct, including data and reconciliation.
Educational Qualifications : Master's degree in the Life Sciences or Pharmacy field
Experience : Minimum of 5-6 years of overall experience out of which 2-3 years must be handling project in the CRO/pharmaceutical industry. Hands on experience on at least one global/Phase II/III project (end to end)
Personal Attributes :
- Extensive knowledge of GCP guidelines, applicable regulatory requirements, medical terminology and clinical trial processes.
- Demonstrated project management skills including the ability to plan a project and operate within plan and budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills, ability to work on MS project, develop and maintain excel spreadsheets efficiently and to generate PowerPoint presentations and present them meaningfully
- Willingness to Travel (requires international travel as well)
The ideal candidate is a dedicated and collaborative team player who possesses excellent planning skills and is fluent (spoken and written in English is a must).
Industry Specification : CROs and Pharma Companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.