Director at Vertex Corporate Services India Pvt Ltd
Views:149 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Clinical Research - Pharma (5-10 yrs)
Position: Project Manager-Clinical Research (Leading MNC Pharma Company)
- You will support entire clinical trial Project Management tasks for assigned Trials. You will be expected to drive a broad range of tasks that ensure successful and on time trial progress
- Collaborate with many internal partners such as affiliates, Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Trial Administrators, Headquarter International Trial Managers, etc.
- Lead the international team of Clinical Research Associates within your assigned trials, focusing on stakeholder engagement, knowledge sharing, monitoring of trial progress and decision making within trial execution.
- The position may need to travel both domestic and International around 4-5 days in a month average and as when required
- Apply a structured and analytical approach to processes and trial documents, such as recruitment strategies and follow-up, risk analysis and risk-based monitoring plans, patient retention plans, monitoring visit reports, communication plans, quality oversight in trial execution and trial budgets
- Academic degree within life science or healthcare
- Solid knowledge and at-least 5 years- experience in clinical trial Management including Clinical Trial Monitoring, Local trial Management and well versed with CTMS tools IMPACT, RBM (Qlik Sense), eDC (inform), IWRS, Clincostetc
- Experience in working with many stakeholders across nationalities and cultures.
- High proficiency in English
This position is for a Client of Vertex Corporate Services which is a Leading MNC Pharma Company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.