Project Manager - HealthCare (2-5 yrs)
1. Deep understanding of all administrative hospital procedures, from creating work schedules and communicating with leads to budgeting and maintaining staff & intern data.
2. You will use your organizational and leadership skills to supervise employees and ensure compliance with policies and regulations.
3. Ultimately, you- ll be responsible for making sure our medical project operations run smoothly.
4. Client engagement manager for our healthcare engagements with leading hospital chains in India.
- 2-3 years experience as a Hospital Administration Manager, Medical Office Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of medical terminology and hospital industry
- Hands-on experience with database systems and MS Excel
- Solid understanding of healthcare procedures and regulations
- Basic accounting skills
- Familiarity with medical transcription
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to supervise and train team members
- Problem-solving attitude
- BS degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or relevant field
- Supervise daily administrative operations
- Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures
- Prepare work schedules
- Maintain organized medical and employee records
- Monitor administrative staff's performance
- Train new employees
- Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and healthcare staff
- Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare regulations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.