Consultant at RGF Professional India
Views:319 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Pharma (10-18 yrs)
- Urgent requirement Project Manager having experience in end to end project management for the domestic market.
- Project Management ensuring timely completion of Formulation Development (Generics, Differentiated Generics and Life Cycle Management) and successful product launch.
Core Job Responsibilities
1. Independently responsible for end-to-end project management activities: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing new projects, site transfer and tech transfer projects for Generics or Differentiated Generics India projects
2. Coordinate with Finance, BD, Supply Chain costing for New Products and Life Cycle Management Projects. Liaise with cross-functional teams like RA, Medical, BD, IPR, QA, and Supply Chain to ensure smooth execution of the projects
3. Prepare and Present Monthly Dashboards, status trackers, Departmental Presentations for senior management
4. Responsible for timely completion of Project milestones by tracking Product development and Launch activities for India projects.
5. Responsible for documenting and tracking minutes / Tracking all the above activities.
6. Accountable for updating Planisware updates on India New Products
7. Conduct regular project review meetings to monitor projects progress (Minutes of the meeting, Regular
Developmental updates, Project Timeline, Project Tracker) involving I&D stakeholder groups
8. Manage Project Portfolio Risk through the identification of early warning signals, assessment & on time escalation.
9. Manage project data/information and provide periodic updates to the project team and all stakeholders
10. Closely work with I&D scientists (formulators and analysts) to manage and track their project requirements, roadblocks and bring it up to management attention (if applicable).
Key Competency Requirement
- Independently able to manage the relationship with Commercial/Business Development teams
- Should be able to manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong Coordination & Follow up with external and internal customers
- Very Strong Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Flexible in approach to work (understand others point of view)
- Dynamic & Creative
- Good in planning and prioritizing
Domain/Industry: Pharmaceutical Drug Development
- Knowledge of Regulatory Activities & QA
- Financial: IRR, NPV, ROI, Revenues
- Operations: Project Management, Contracting, SLAs, MSAs
- Thorough knowledge of MS Project and Planisware
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Education & Experience: Master in Pharmacy/ Bachelor in Pharmacy with an MBA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.