HR at Pytheos Health Systems Private Limited
Views:132 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pytheos Health Systems - Nurse Practitioner - Virtual Care (1-5 yrs)
Job brief :
We are looking for a trained nurse/paramedic to be part of our team of healthcare professionals.
- Connect with the customers over calls/Zoom sessions to facilitate tests etc.
- Evaluate the patients condition on the scene and perform preliminary diagnosis.
- Attend to injuries or sudden illnesses by applying a variety of pre-hospital simple and advanced treatments (first aid, CPR, administering injections and oxygen etc.) or surgical procedures.
- Use tech equipment and tools to stabilize patients or provide immediate treatment.
- Monitor patients condition en route to the hospital.
- Collaborate with interested parties (police, firefighting unit, doctors etc.)
- Write and submit concrete and accurate reports on incidents.
- Adhere to established medical protocols and procedures as well as legal guidelines and health and safety standards.
- Keep abreast with new treatment and medical procedures through continuous training.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Awareness and basic knowledge of Computers ( Expert in MS Office Tools, especially MS. Excel VLOOKUP)
- Proven experience as a paramedic
- Knowledge of medical procedures, terminology, and medications
- Ability to stay calm and make the right decisions in adverse conditions.
- Adaptable with a great deal of stamina
- Excellent working knowledge of medical equipment and devices
- High school diploma; Licensed Paramedic is a must