Director at AUR Consultant
Views:146 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Analyst - Drug/Pharma (10-14 yrs)
- Must have knowledge of API's and Excipients.
- Ensuring that the quality of drugs being manufactured and meets prescribed quality levels.
- Testing the drugs by various methods in order to check their characteristics.
- Noting down observations gathered from the quality control process.
- Accepting or rejecting lots of drugs on the basis of samples drawn, contributing in implementing quality control programs.
- Giving inputs in preparing training manuals and quality guidelines for production and quality control of pharmaceuticals.
- Finding out areas where errors prevail, minutely observing every activity and the drugs being manufactured or packed for visible defects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.