Director at AUR Consultant
Views:140 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Analyst - Drug/Pharma (10-14 yrs)
- Must have knowledge of API's and Excipients.
- Ensuring that the quality of drugs being manufactured and meets prescribed quality levels.
- Testing the drugs by various methods in order to check their characteristics.
- Noting down observations gathered from the quality control process.
- Accepting or rejecting lots of drugs on the basis of samples drawn, contributing in implementing quality control programs.
- Giving inputs in preparing training manuals and quality guidelines for production and quality control of pharmaceuticals.
- Finding out areas where errors prevail, minutely observing every activity and the drugs being manufactured or packed for visible defects.