Quality Analyst - Medical Coding - Insurance (3-5 yrs)
job Description :
We have an excellent opportunity for the position of Quality Analyst in Medical Coding (Surgery. E&)for a leading client in Mumbai .
Profile - Quality Analyst (Surgery / E&M)
Experience - 3+ Years experience
Job Location - Mumbai
Qualification - Graduate or Post Graduate Life Science or Medical Shift - Day Certified Coder
Designation : Quality Analyst
Key Responsibilities :
- Auditing the coding line items before submitting claims to insurance or client and document the audit sheets as per the metric defined.
- Knowledge on calibration/ brief tactics and feedback mechanism.Knowledge on process knowledge assessment and updates dissemination and training need identification to team.
- Fluency in English language, effective verbal and written communication skills, Interpersonal skills, clear pronunciation, sentence construction, effective listening skills, ability to comprehend relevant accent, knowledge of transaction, email etiquette s, knowledge of escalation procedures
- Knowledge of different icons on the desktop, operating knowledge of excel & word ability to use functions, statistical formulas, graphical tools, formatting and using analytical tools, graphs & making reports.
- To demonstrate expertise on E/M along with surgery guidelines with latest updates and trends and excellent skills in medical terminologies, anatomy, physiology, CPT, HCPCS, ICD's and modifiers
- To demonstrate knowledge around revenue cycle management
- 3+ years of relevant specialty experience.
- Should be a certified coder
- Minimum three years experience in US healthcare medical coding domain with a minimum experience of 2 years in (Evaluation Management, Surgery) specialties.
Interested candidates can reach me @ 09007213342 or mail the updated CV
Salary : INR 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry : Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.