Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:226 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Quality Assurance Professional - B.Pharma/M.Pharma (8-15 yrs)
Quality Assurance -
Candidate having minimum 8 + Years- experience in maintain Quality Assurance, Quality Control, operations & administration.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Setting customer service standards
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing management and technical reports and customers- charters
- Determining training needs
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance
- Supervising technical or laboratory staff.
Bachelor & Master in Pharmaceuticals
Non-Taxable Salary with Bachelor Accommodation, Visa/Tickets, Medical Benefits, Paid Leaves per Years etc.
Note - This 2.6 Years renewable contract. Candidate willing to relocate only apply
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.