Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:210 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Quality Assurance Professional - B.Pharma/M.Pharma (8-15 yrs)
Quality Assurance -
Candidate having minimum 8 + Years- experience in maintain Quality Assurance, Quality Control, operations & administration.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Setting customer service standards
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing management and technical reports and customers- charters
- Determining training needs
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance
- Supervising technical or laboratory staff.
Bachelor & Master in Pharmaceuticals
Non-Taxable Salary with Bachelor Accommodation, Visa/Tickets, Medical Benefits, Paid Leaves per Years etc.
Note - This 2.6 Years renewable contract. Candidate willing to relocate only apply