Quality Control Chemist - Pharma (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Location : Chennai
Department : QC (Injectables)
Years of Exp: 1 to 5 Years
Qualification: MSc (Full Time)
- Minimum 1 year experience in a pharmaceutical chemistry lab
- Basic understanding of Chemical Analysis, Chromatographic Principles (UPLC,HPLC,GC,IC), Spectroscopic Techniques (IR & UV) & other special instrument techniques.
- Perform chemistry testing for raw material, in-process, release, and stability analysis.
- Maintain laboratory cleanliness & ascertain audit readiness.
- Assist in document revisions.
- Able to independently troubleshoot method and instrument performance.
- Arranging samples & documents in specified manner.
- Follow the safety instructions.
- Ensure calibration of Instruments
- Adhere to GxPs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.