Account Manager at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:337 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Control Officer - Pharmaceutical (4-7 yrs)
This Position will be responsible for the following Activities including some Authorities and Project/Special assignments:
- To analyze Raw material, Intermediates and Finished product by HPLC, GC/GCHS.
- Physically approval of Intermediates, packaging material.
- Analysis of all incoming raw materials, in process, Intermediates and finished products for complete testing as per specifications
- Calibration of all critical instruments as per defined procedure and schedule.
- Reagent preparations, standardisation and their record keeping.
- Data punching & generate new notification in SAP.
- Log books management for various activities.
- Raw material, miscellaneous record & logbook review.
- Packaging material inspection.
- To ensure that sampling of all raw materials/Finished products are done as per defined procedure and proper record is being kept compliance to cGMP practice.
- Providing buffers and other required reagent to production.
- Day to day handling of hurdles for smooth analytical work.(trouble shooting of instruments)
- Analysis of vendor samples/trial supplies and introduction of new vendors as per applicable procedure
- Data compilation for Vendor evaluation
- Reporting of deviations in analysis as per LIR procedure and implementation of CAPA
- To ensure good housekeeping in the working area as well as in surroundings.
- To ensure compliance to all SHE guidelines and to ensure safe working.
- Conducting monthly safety audit and ensuring the closures of observations.
- Reporting of Near misses/Incidents
- Ensuring that all SHE related guidelines/rules are followed while doing any activity to achieve the goal of SAFE place to work
a) Authorities included:
- Responsible to communicate analytical result during shifts and week ends after consulting area in charge.
- To manage the day to day activity related to analytical work.
- To manage the operation of Instruments keeping in view the load of samples
- Stopping of unsafe operation in his own area.
b) Projects or Special Assignments included:
- As per KPI's of respective year
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.