Business Head at K.K. Consulting Services
Views:518 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Control Role - Pharma (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Planning and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Working with purchase person to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety.
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
- To make improvement in quality using various quality techniques.
- To coordinate with respective department supervisors about the problems/defects occurred in Product manufacturing process.
- To make sure the maintenance of Pre-treatment tanks is done to meet quality requirement.
- Checking In process & final Product quality & functioning.
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.