Quality Coordinator/Nursing Professional - Hospital (1-6 yrs)
- Ensuring good quality Clinical and non-clinical services like infection prevention, security, diet etc.
- Ensuring clean surroundings, OPD Areas, Wards, Labour Room, OT and Patient amenities and outsourced services;
- Preparing quality checklist and undertaking periodical assessment of hospitals on quality check list and arrive at a score for the facility;
- Identification of gaps, develop action plan under the guidance of in- charge of the hospital and monitor compliance;
- Facilitate conduct of meeting of Quality and Safety Committee as per NABH protocols;
- Ensuring that the hospital meets all regulatory compliances such as BMW, AREB regulations, etc.;
- Keep a record of non-functional equipments and time line for its repair along with AMC for all equipments;
- Planning and work-out modalities towards upliftment, preventive maintenance of equipments and vehicles and modernisation of hospital;
- To institute and effective grievance redressal system both for employees and the patients;
- Maintain all the reports regarding quality indicators as per the guidelines and reporting the same to medical superintendent regularly.
BHMS/B.Sc Nursing minimum 1 to 2 years of experience as a quality coordinator
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.